Using your Data
- Techniques of Data Science and Data Analytics:
- Cluster analysis.
- Regression analysis.
- Text analytics.
- Predictive modeling.
- Machine learning.
- Consulting on project and/or systems implementation.
- Reporting: Assist with reports on outcomes, impacts and analysis summaries.
What can your data do for you?
We hear it all the time: Data is piling up faster than anyone can figure out what to do with it. So what can you do with it? What answers might be awaiting discovery in your data? Here are some ideas:
- Figure out or confirm the kind of people that need or use your product or service.
- Find relationships that help you predict things like when more resource will be required to meet demand, where to find more customers, when a critical piece of equipment might need maintenance, any old outcome from a known set of inputs.
- Improve sales.
- Improve the efficacy of methods or processes.
- Generate ideas for new products or service.